The Law Unit, which serves under General Secretariat of Access Providers Association (ESB);
- Within the framework of relevant legislation, examines the decisions incoming to Access Providers Association about the access blocking by courts, BTK (ICTA) and Institutions; and conveys to the Association member access providers corporations for implementation.
- Makes correspondence with the courts and institutions,
- Makes the necessary assessment about the claims of applicants in the court and institution decisions,
- Keep records of files and archives of documents coming from the court and institution.
- Conveys the decisions of the court and institutions to some content and hosting providers, within the framework of task of providing coordination, arising from Law No. 5651.